Thank you for all the helpful comments on the Nursing & Midwifery Vision and Strategy and to those who participated in WeNurses Tweetchat last week. Those taking part felt that more information to inform tomorrow's Tweetchat in respect of 'action areas' would be helpful and 'my action' was to give an example. 'Action - area one' focuses on the opportunity to make a difference to wellbeing and outcomes through a number of programmes. These slides outline some of the work we are undertaking in this area, how it fits with wider public health developments and what success might look like.
- Helping people to stay independent, maximising well-being and improving health outcomes
- Working with people to provide a positive experience of care
- Delivering high quality care and measuring impact
- Building and strengthening leadership
- Ensuring we have the right staff, with the right skills in the right place
- Supporting positive staff experience
Clearly there is a lot of detail behind each programme, however I hope that this helpful in generating as many good ideas about this and the other action areas as you have contributed to developing the 6Cs. I shall look forward to hearing more about actions for each area either on tomorrow's Tweetchat, or else please reply to me here.